My first reading with my new deck of bird cards. (Not really tarot, but I asked to show me past present and future and I got these)
Noting the numbers 28 which I am turning on the 30rh of this year (second card) and 12 master number is the end of a cycle.
The universe tells you everything as long as you know how to look or seek it.
THE MAGICKAL & HEALING PROPERTIES OF MOLDAVITE
Moldavite is a favorite stone of mine because of it’s intense, “out of this world” energy! Moldavite is a tektite which means it was created from impact when a meteor struck Earth. The heat of the meteor impact melted surrounding rocks, dirt and sand creating a “strew field” of moldavite tektites that extends for miles. Moldavite is only found in parts of the Czech Republic, Germany and Moldavia making it a rare stone that will eventually become extinct. Tektites such as moldavite and libyan desert glass are NOT meteorites! You will frequently see them mislabeled as such in stores.
Upon holding moldavite, many people will report feeling an intense surge of energy! You can often feel tingling sensations or a subtle vibration in your hand when holding a moldavite. It’s common to feel fluttering in the chest, to have a hot flash, feel nausea, dizziness or to feel “spaced-out” when first holding/wearing a moldavite. These effects can last anywhere from minutes to days and it’s just your body adjusting to moldavite’s frequency. I suggest after you buy a piece of moldavite, you spend some time with it to see how it’s energy effects you. It will often take time for your body to become acclimated to the intense energy of a tektite. Most people become acclimated to moldavite (and no longer experience the weird effects) within 3-5 days.
Moldavite is an excellent stone to use to assist in astral travel and in the communication with spirit guides. Moldavite also assists in past life regression and it can help you to see into the future. Intuitive abilities often become stronger when wearing/carrying moldavite so it’s an excellent stone to work with if you are looking to develop your psychic abilities.
Moldavite and other tektites are not psychically protective. Moldavite can actually amplify your energy/feelings and the energy/feelings of those around you. Again, it’s very important to see how moldavite effects you before you wear or carry it on a daily basis. It’s often best to carry or wear black tourmaline, jet or smoky quartz with moldavite to help stay grounded & psychically protected until you are acclimated to moldavite’s intense energy.
Use caution when incorporating moldavite in magickal workings because it will assist in manifesting your intent/thoughts very quickly. Make sure your mind is clear and your intent is focused during magickal workings to avoid any problems when you work with moldavite.
The fluttering most people feel in their chest while holding moldavite happens because moldavite helps to stimulate and open the heart & thymus (spiritual heart) chakras. When kept close to the body, moldavite will also begin to remove energy blockages in all of the chakras. If you have had trouble opening your heart chakra and releasing bottled-up emotions, moldavite is the stone for you! Moldavite also helps you to develop unconditional love for yourself and others. Because moldavite can amplify thoughts and make emotions more intense, it’s best to use moldavite for healing purposes only when you are already healthy and fairly balanced. Moldavite is more a stone of activation and transformation than of healing.
Moldavite also resonates well with the crown chakra and it helps to accelerate spiritual growth. While wearing or holding moldavite, solutions to problems will become clear. It’s not uncommon to have an epiphany or two while working with moldavite! If you struggle with finding your purpose in this life, I recommend carrying or wearing a moldavite as it helps you to “remember” why you are here. Moldavite will often bring repressed emotions bubbling to the surface so that they can be either acknowledged, integrated or released. This helps to facilitate emotional healing and spiritual growth.
Chakras: Energizes and removes energy blockages from all of the chakras.
Zodiac: No specific associations.
Planetary Associations: No specific associations.
Color: Dark green, green, light green
"According to Pythagoreans, the cube is a symbol of both matter and man, the opening of the cube being a symbol of the unfoldment of man and the releasing of geometric mysteries within himself. To the Christian, Christ is the perfect man; therefore, he becomes the embodiment of the perfect measure of a man, the cube. In Freemasonry, the perfect ashlar or trued stone is the proper figure of the perfect man, for he is square, upright, and true, which are the moral qualities of a cube. The perfect cube represents the personality that has had all the uneveness, roughness, and inequality polished away by experience. Such a stone is ready to become a block in the Everlasting House not built by hands but eternal in the heavens."
- Manly P. Hall
Five Reasons Your Rituals Don't Work ➞
5. You were not specific enough
Did a great ritual for abundance, but didn’t specify what kind of abundance you wanted? Great, now your zucchini plant is making all that extra summer squash when you wanted money. Maybe you can sell zucchinis…
4. Your rituals are more focused on changing the world around you than changing yourself.
All ritual magic works best at changing ourselves, sure, your neighbor is a jerk and you want them to be at least polite, but maybe if you were nicer to them they would be more polite to you. A ritual helping you have patience or having a better way of communicating with them would probably do more good in the long run.
3. Your ritual was directed towards a deity you have never interacted with before.
“Hi! It’s me, that person you don’t know? Yeah, I need some shit.” Good way to set up a reputation of being a needy jerk. People have long standing relationships with deities for a reason! And that reason is, when you work for someone else, they are more likely to work for you. At the very least give them an offering for their time.
2. There was no sense of sacrifice in your ritual.
That’s right, sometimes you have to give something up to get something in return! Ritual magic sounds like a great way to get what we want with very little cost, but it does not work that way! If you do a ritual for change, you need to be willing to sacrifice something. A nice bottle of wine (not for you, for the spirits!), a dedication that once a week you will give the spirits some food, or sacrifice some of your own comfort. If spirits see you struggling for something, they will be more likely to want to help you. To sacrifice your comfort you can do ritual all night, dance for the spirits for hours, do a sweat, or give up chocolate. There are a myriad of sacrifices of personal comfort that will have little to no ill effect on your health.
1. You did that ritual, and nothing else.
Do all the rituals you want to get a job, but unless you went job hunting, handed out some resumes, and put in the legwork, you won’t get one. Sure that was a powerful and awesome ritual, you got everything right you possibly could of, but if you did not physically do anything, the likelihood is no one is going to call you and offer you a job.
— The Doctor (Hide)
It’s been over a year since my last giveaway, so I think it’s about time for me to host another :) Click the images for a larger view.
- Silver crescent moon necklace with an amethyst crystal briolette
- Blue flash labradorite pendant, handmade made by me (chain included)
- Rose quartz heart
- Midnight goldstone star
- Raw celestite crystal
- Raw green calcite
- Tumbled amethyst
- Tumbled moonstone
- One antique key from this lot: (see photo)
- Corked glass bottle containing mixed gems (amethyst, carnelian, red garnet, sodalite, and quartz)
Rules and Qualification:
- Reblog this post to enter the giveaway, that’s it!
- Likes do not count, though it’s fine to like this to bookmark the post.
- Please be courteous — don’t spam reblog. This will disqualify you.
- Deleting or altering the text of this post will disqualify you.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter, as per tumblr guidlines.
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you, if you win.
- You must be willing to give me a shipping address to send the prizes.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner shall be chosen.
- So I know that you’ve read these rules clearly, tag this post with “magicbunnies” when you reblog it.
- You don’t have to follow me, though it’s appreciated if you like my blog!
- This giveaway ends on Friday August 22nd, 2014 at 11 pm EST.
- The winner will be chosen at random with random.org for fairness — I will keep very close track of the notes.
- The worth of this giveaway is about $55 USD.
- I will pay for shipping expenses, including international shipping.
- It’s okay to reblog this post more than once, but like I said, please don’t spam.
- I’ll likely be including some surprise goodies as ideas come to me.
- All of the crystals featured are natural and untreated, besides the sparkly goldstone.
- Do you like the jewelry featured? You can view more of my work at my shop.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck and take care!